Dr. Peter BrennSeeing the incremental changes in a patient’s smile and truly making a difference in someone life is the most rewarding aspect of practicing orthodontics. I am very passionate about what I do. I seek perfection in details and want each patient to leave our office with the most beautiful smile imaginable. Every patient is unique and I enjoy the interactions with my patients, boosting their self-esteem with a smile.
Education and Continuing Education
- Georgetown School of Dentistry, Washington D.C.
- Columbia University Orthodontic Program New York, NY
Orthodontics requires an exacting technique based on precision and problem solving skills, which make it very exciting. To keep current on new technology, I regularly continue my education through numerous organizations, including Invisalign®, the AAO Annual Meeting, and the PCSO Annual Meeting.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists